- This event has passed.
Make A Headdress – Learn how to upcycle!
April 14 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm£50
Make a Headdress – Learn how to upcycle!
Design and create your own headdress – join us for a social and fun class, with Sandra, The Creative Goddess.
You will learn how to make a headdress using small hand tools and working with various items and reclaimed materials. Your headdress can be big or small, a theme, wild and wacky! It’s up to you 🙂 We will have style ideas and examples there on the day if you’d like to follow an existing design and we’ll be there to support you if you’d like to create your own design.
All materials and equipment will be provided to create your headdress. You’re very welcome to bring any favoured textiles, wools, jewellery, buttons, flowers etc to add to your headdress. During the class you will learn:
- what upcycling is and how to become an upcycler
- about different types of headdresses
- what materials you can use to make your headdress
- what tools are needed
- how to form and assemble your headdress
- how to wear and secure your headdress in place
- how to best store and transport your headdress
Headdresses are brilliant for costuming, festivals and for those times when you want to dress up or stand out in a crowd!