Learn How To Make Decoupaged Wall Art – August 2018
August 25 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm£30
Make Your Own Personalised Decoupaged Wall Art
Come join us and let your creativity flow! This is a relaxing and fun class, where you will design and make your own personalised wall art using decoupage. We will give you all instructions on how to make an amazing wall art using our tried and tested decoupage techniques.
Decoupage is the art of cutting out paper designs and applying them to decorative objects and furniture, it’s a great technique that can be used to create various looks and styles.
If you have items that you wish to work on directly (such as picture frames, mirrors, boxes or small items of furniture) you’re welcome to bring them with you.
During the class, you will learn:
- What surfaces you can decoupage
- What tools and materials you will need to decoupage
- How to layout and create your design
- How to prepare your surface for decoupage
- How to decoupage, including techniques to work with different types of paper such as tissue paper, wrapping paper, wall paper and even napkins!
- How to protect your piece with varnish
- How to add an upcycled hook(s) to your wall art
You’ll leave with your finished wall art, armed with all the skills and knowledge to enable you to make more decoupaged wall art pieces and other items such as boxes, picture frames, furniture and walls too!
Perfect for bridal hen parties, celebrations, team building, events, fund raisers, parent child bonding or just because you want to try something different. We are happy to tailor this event to your requirements for private events and parties, with a minimum of 6 people, please contact us for more details.
Bookings can be made by card, PayPal, bank transfer (contact us for details) or cash / cheque.
Book now to secure your place for a fun and creative upcycling experience!