Make Your Own Fantasy Hair Falls
Join us for a fun and social class, with Sandra, The Creative Goddess. You will be creating your own hairfalls from all sorts of colourful materials, wool and beads. Fantasy Hair falls are brilliant for costuming, festivals and for those times when you want to dress up or stand out in a crowd.
During the class, you will learn:
- what upcycling is and how to do it
- what materials can be used to make your upcycled braids
- how to make your own upcycled braids
- how to form and assemble your upcycled fantasy hair fall
- how to attach and wear your hairfall, whether you have long or short hair
You’ll make your own set to take away and enJOY!
There will be a selection of donated wools and reclaimed materials, including beads and jewellery that you can use to make your upcycled fantasy hairfall. If you have any wool or specific items that you’d like to include in your hair fall you’re welcome to bring them with you on the day. Light refreshments will be provided.
A selection of ready made hair falls and ‘make your own’ hair fall packs will also be available to purchase. These are ideal if you’d like to make another set in your own time, perhaps for yourself or for someone else as a gift.
Join us for a fun afternoon and create your own style! 🙂