- This event has passed.
Learn How To Make Stencilled Wall Art – Jan 2018
January 28 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm£25
Make Your Own Personalised Stencilled Wall Art
Come join us and let your creativity flow! This is a relaxing and fun class, where you will design and make your own personalised wall art using stencilling.
If you have items that you wish to work on directly (such as picture frames, mirrors, boxes or small items of furniture) you’re welcome to bring them with you. During the class, you will learn:
- What surfaces you can stencil
- What tools and materials you will need to stencil
- How to layout and create your design
- How to prepare your surface for stencilling
- How to stencil using stencil brushes and rollers and achieve clean crisp edges.
- How to blend colours when stencilling
- How to protect your piece with varnish
- How to add an upcycled hook(s) to your wall art
You’ll leave with your finished wall art, armed with all the skills and knowledge to enable you to make more stencilled wall art pieces and other items such as boxes, picture frames, furniture and walls too!
Perfect for bridal hen parties, celebrations, team building, events, fund raisers, parent child bonding or just because you want to try something different. We are happy to tailor this event to your requirements for private events and parties, with a minimum of 6 people, please contact us for more details.
Bookings can be made by card, PayPal, bank transfer (contact us for details) or cash / cheque.
Book now to secure your place for a fun and creative upcycling experience!