Lindsay, from The Frugral Crafter, shows us how to make paper jewellery with this Christmas tree earrings tutorial. They are really cute and I love the smooth glossy finish, it totally transforms the paper tree beads!
The materials and equipment that you’ll need to make your paper Christmas tree earrings are shown below.
- Green paper (patterned or plain)
- White glue
- Ultra thick embossing enamel (UTEE) or mod podge or clear nail polish
- Clear ink or glycern (if using UTEE)
- Earwire jewellery findings
- Headpin jewellery findings
- Small bead for the base
- Rotary cutter /craft knife
- Plastic grid or a pencil to mark out where to cut
- Bead roller (optional)
- Toothpick or skewer
- Heat gun
- Round nose pliers
- Wire cutters
Did You Know?
The amount of wood and paper we throw away each year is enough to heat 50,000,000 homes for 20 years.
courtesy of: www.greenwaste.com