Marzipan from Made by Marzipan demonstrates how to upcycle a frame into a jewellery organiser in this step by step video tutorial.
You could also upcycle corks, used thread spools or old cutlery to make your hooks if wanted to make this a fully upcycled project!
The materials and equipment that you will need to make your upcycled jewellery organiser are shown below.
- Picture frame
- Foam blocks
- Fabric (large enough to cover the foam blocks and the chipboard)
- Brads or small screws
- Chipboard cut to size (only required if the back of your frame is missing)
- Hot glue gun
- Craft knife
- Ruler (optional – to help with straight line cutting!)
- Lollipop stick or butter knife
- Large needle / nail / awl (to make the hole in the chipboard)
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter below and keep up to date with the latest upcycling tutorials.