Forever Curls shows us how to upcycle a record into a butterfly in this quick tutorial. It’s so simple to do and they look amazing!
The materials and equipment that you need for this tutorial are listed below.
- Vinyl records (LPs or Singles)
- Drawing Pins / Thumb Tacks
- Butterfly template – you can draw or print one and then cut it out.
- White crayon
- Tin foil
- An old oven tray – we recommend that you use / have a tray dedicated purely for crafting purposes not one that you use for cooking food
- Heat resistant gloves
- Llarge pair of sharp scissors
- An oven pre-heated to 200º
What do you think of this idea? Leave your comments below.