**PLEASE ENSURE YOU REMOVE THE FABRIC OR CUT HOLES IN THE FABRIC AND PADDING PRIOR TO DRILLING – THE DRILL WILL CATCH THE FABRIC**
The materials and equipment that you will need to follow along with this tutorial are listed below.
- Old suitcase
- Plywood board to fit inside the bottom of your case
- Strip of wood to fit inside the tope of your case
- 2 tie rack holders
- Screws (please ensure that these are the correct length for your case)
- Wadding / batting
- Material for lining
- Paint for decorating the outside of the case
- Pictures / letters to decoupage to the outside of the case
- Glue gun or staple gun to secure the material and wadding to the plywood board
- Paint brush
Have you tried this or have you upcycled a case in a similar way? Let us know and leave your comments below.